Sunday, April 22, 2018

DUMP TRUMP: BILLY JACK THEME SONG (VOTE!)


I remember hearing this song as a young child during the early 1970s.  I liked it a lot, even though I had no idea what the lyrics meant. Plus I never saw the movie, so I was at a huge disadvantage.

Today, most people consider the movie and song utter trash. I don't agree. Yes, it's a bit simplistic and sentimental at best - but compared to the insane hatred Herr Trump posts on Twitter every single day - this song is a masterpiece big time.

P.S. As to why I no longer allow comments on my blog? Because suffering fools gladly is not my idea of having a serious debate. Plus I started this blog as a personal diary, and so that is what it shall now remain.

Peace to those that mean
most to me: There are one or
two or three - or thee?

Dylan