Tuesday, May 24, 2016

TAKING A BREAK...

Click on image to make it larger

A lot is going on lately in my life, and I have much catching up to do. So I've decided to take a break from the internet for a bit, so I can accomplish some of the real life stuff I have been avoiding big time. I'd like to thank everyone that was kind enough to take a long peek at my blog. It really has meant a lot to me.

I leave you with one final cat pic. My good friend (Roy) recently encountered this enchanting fellow while he was on vacation. If anyone would like to chat with me, please feel free to send me an email (address can be found in my profile). I hope everyone has an awesome spring and summer. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

Dylan

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I hope you have a fantastic summer Dylan - but I'll certainly miss you. Don't forget me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can say that cat is Pickles at the Albuquerque, NM hostel, who comes into your room to greet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never met a cat named Pickles before. This is a first (for me). He certainly isn't camera shy :-)

      Delete

Don't be shy...