Sunday, December 6, 2015

ENCOUNTERING GOD ON MY WAY TO SAFEWAY



Jesus, it was heavy pouring rain, and I was glad I had my black umbrella to keep me dry. I passed by a church on my way to Safeway, and suddenly two girls and a dude asked me how they might find a cab ASAP? I told them to hotfoot it to Broadway (they had no umbrella).

They thanked me for the info, and all I could think about was how I am geographically impaired. That's why I choose to walk. Then I noticed the lighted stained  glass window, and I was happy all of this happened in front of a church. Perhaps a sign? I hope they found a cab. Amen.


2 comments:

  1. We'll see if my Spruce withstands the coming deluge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Spruce is a survivor. Not a doubt in my mind :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...